16 Unexpected Photos Showing What the Children of Famous Parents Look Like
When Tom Hanks arrives at the premiere of a movie with his son Chet, anyone might wonder who his young friend is. Being the son or daughter of a celebrity is probably not easy, so these offspring may feel lucky to not be a photocopy of their ultra-recognizable parents. Sometimes it could be better to inherit their talent, rather than their faces.
Here at Bright Side, we have collected some striking cases that show genetics are sometimes capricious.
1. Tom Hanks’ son, Chet Hanks
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son, Christopher Schwarzenegger
3. Julianne Moore’s son, Caleb Freundlich
4. Al Pacino’s daughter, Olivia Pacino
5. Nicolas Cage’s son, Weston Cage
6. Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris Jackson
7. David Bowie’s daughter, Lexi Zahra Jones
8. Woody Allen’s son, Ronan Farrow
9. Eddie Murphy’s daughter, Bria Murphy
10. Cher’s son, Chaz Bono
11. Viggo Mortensen’s son, Henry Mortensen
12. Alec Baldwin’s daughter, Ireland Baldwin
13. Robert De Niro’s daughter, Drena De Niro
14. Steven Tyler’s daughter, Liv Tyler
15. Bruce Willis’s daughter, Tallulah Willis
16. Sting’s daughter, Eliot Paulina Sumner
Do you think some of these sons and daughters have improved their parents’ genetics?