20 Photos That Might Push You to Get a Dog Right Now
In 2019, scientists discovered the secret behind the cute look of dogs and proved that they could manipulate people. According to the results of the study, in the 33,000 years that dogs have spent together with people, they developed unique facial muscles. Thanks to them, they can move the corners of their eyebrows, change their facial expressions, and imitate being upset. Now, we know why we forgive all the bad things they do.
We at Bright Side stay positive all the time and we want to share this vibe with our readers. Here is another collection of cute dogs. And at the end of the article, there is a bonus with a dog that anyone would like to play with.
1. “My dog, wanting to discuss his treat allowance”
2. This Corgi named Candy can sleep whenever and wherever he wants.
3. Get yourself a man who looks at you like Stitch looks at ice cream.
4. “Hey! Don’t you think it’s time to put the laptop aside and play with me?”
5. “Meet Goliath, our new guard dog”
6. “My sleepy Sam and her smile always make my heart melt.”
7. He’s just checking to see if you’re alright.
8. “My puppy, cuddling with one of his toys while sleeping.”
9. You can’t walk past this cutie!
10. “A dog I knew from my last job.”
11. “This is Skipper. He’s been shipwrecked. He was wondering if you could help him get his boat back to sea so he may resume his voyage.”
12. Digestive sleep after eating her whole bowl
13. “I am being guilt-tripped because I cannot play and need to work from home. This is high-level manipulation.”
14. Stitch loves his bald puppy.
15. “Stop working mom and play with me.”
16. This is Andi and Olli. They fell asleep arguing over who gets to cuddle the chicken toy.
17. “3 years ago I adopted this old guy. Today he’s 14 and doing better than ever!”
18. “I present you my belly for the rubs.”
19. Yes, this is his real hair.
20. This is Ned. He’ll be conducting your check-pup today. Please don’t giggle when you see him.
Bonus: “Why did nobody tell me that fluffy French Bulldogs EXIST?!”
If you have a pet, share the cutest photo of it with us! We love our readers’ pets!
Preview photo credit BeautifulJazz16 / twitter